**AT A GLANCE**
- You're a motivated MBA-seeking student or above with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a ...
**AT A GLANCE**
- You're a motivated MBA-seeking student or above with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It's a full-time, 10-week commitment from JUNE 2, 2021 through AUGUST 6, 2021.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
**THE SPECTRUM INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE**
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp.
Our internships are designed to provide:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
**WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE**
As a Spectrum Intern, you'll be essential to two teams - your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You'll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on June 2, webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentations.
Internship responsibilities may include:
- Learn how our premier telecommunications company operates while gaining invaluable legal experience
- Focus on supporting litigation and operations functions
- Assist lawyers and other professionals with projects as needed in a variety of legal areas including programming deals and projects, regulatory, marketing, employment, labor, intellectual property, corporate including M&A, transactions, securities, and a wide variety of contracts and agreements