Be a part of an exciting opportunity to create a new Education focused vertical on AT&T's Public Secto...
Be a part of an exciting opportunity to create a new Education focused vertical on AT&T's Public Sector team! This newly formed organization will focus on engaging with and understanding K-12 and Higher Education customer needs, identifying business partners, expanding AT&T's overall presence in the market, and delivering solutions.
To become a trusted advisor to Education centric organizations and institutions, this team will require experienced sales leaders to focus on positioning and deal shaping of opportunities. As we rapidly and strategically build a best-in-class Sales organization, our team will consist of Education specialists driving innovation within the segment and helping customers capitalize on and understand recent Congressional stimulus funding.
As part of the sales team, this position provides technical sales support to assure successful customer integration and implementation of established company products. Collaborates and contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Supports sellers in Education Overlay in pre and post sales activities.
* Must be knowledgeable with E-Rate pricing and state contracts.
* Pre-Sales items include but not limited to wireline proposal design, wireline services to customers i.e., ACE, ADI, ASE, VPN.
* Wireless pre-sale activity i.e., FAST access to determine current services.
* Pulling SMART-M reports for proposal analysis and customer info.
* Post Sales activities include but not limited to customer implementation of solution sold.
* Order entry into systems such as OPUS, wireline etc.
* This position consults on technical issues during joint sales call with the sales team.
* Responsibilities include consulting with customers, selling and supporting company products and systems.
* Position provides technical expertise in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
* Answers customer inquiries concerning system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
* Understands, develops and delivers systems/applications solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs.
* The consultant analyzes standard practices, procedures and data to determine answers to technical issues.
* This position demonstrates a full working knowledge of assigned company products and services.
* Assignment may be at customer site, remote response center, corporate location or other site.
* Consultant may build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
* Consultant works independently with minimum supervision/guidance.
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree. Experience:
Prefers 5-7 years engineering and/or sales experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2159385-4 Date posted 10/26/2021