Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabil...
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Our Public Sector group that includes Public Transportation & Mobility, Public Services and Government Healthcare is hiring a Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a team player that works effectively and in collaboration with various Marketing resources in different locations.
The Marketing Specialist is expected to be a team player that works effectively and in collaboration with other Marketing resources.
- Assist Marketing Managers on digital campaigns with landing page development, list and database management and segmentation, email creation, email campaign delivery
- Hands on use of marketing automation tools including landing page development, list and database management and segmentation, email creation, email campaign delivery and lead scoring
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up. Work closely with Sales teams to obtain feedback on quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns and increase conversation rate to SQLs.
- Administration and quality control of customer/prospect lists and marketing database
- Managing and delivering requests for data and reporting.
- Act as a liaison for the Public Sector Marketing Team on processing and tracking purchase orders and invoices
- Collaborate with sales, operations, research, executives and rest of our global marketing team to develop successful programs
-Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize program performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Any other marketing tasks and projects that will contribute to our success
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in supporting all aspects of a marketing program including messaging, content, integrated marketing techniques, identify target audience, creative development, execution, measurement and lead development for B2B service-oriented solutions companies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of public sector stakeholders, trends and challenges
- Social media savvyfamiliar with B2B social media platforms and tools
- Experience with CRM Salesforce.com, webinar platforms and marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Analytical and data-driven - Experience with Google Analytics and other data analytics tools (ie Domo)
- Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects in a cross-functional environment as well as the ability to multi-task in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work independently and with various levels of management in our group
BA/BS in Marketing