Bay State Search has partnered with our client in downtown Boston, MA to help find a Receptionist/Offi...
Bay State Search has partnered with our client in downtown Boston, MA to help find a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join its team. Paying $15-17/hour.
· Greet guests and act as the “face” of the company
· Manage visitor information with security desk
· Schedule conference rooms, meetings and teleconferencing
· Set up Webex and presentations in conference rooms
Answer all incoming calls, screen and transfer appropriately.
· Review the day’s planned visitors and meetings and plan workload accordingly
· Maintain employee contact and job information
· Provide administrative support such as generating, editing, copying, scanning documents and binding for various groups
· Handle work orders for maintenance issues
Receive faxes and notify recipients.
· Act as the primary contact for employees for facilities or building issues/requests
· Assist in coordination and support for special events
· Run errands as needed - internal and externalRequirements:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 1+ year in a professional role
· Team player
· Excellent customer service skills to internal and external clients
· Ability to multi-task and deliver quality level of service
· Strong MS Office skills required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please contact Matthew Cowling at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 617-500-4250